Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates, an equal opportunity employer, selects each employee based solely on job-related qualifications, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap or ocher membership in a protected group under Scace, Federal or local Equal Opportunity Laws.
1. Drug abuse will not be tolerated. Signing & submittal of this employment application constitutes my consent for random drug testing upon request of management. Testing positive for illegal drugs will result in refusal of employment, or if employed, termination of employment.
2. This is an Application for Employment and not an Employment Contract and chat nothing in this application creates or will create an express or implied contract of employment between Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates and me.
3. Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates, has the right co search its property, such as lockers or desks, at anytime without prior notice or permission. I will fully cooperate in any investigation of missing Company property by submitting co a search of my person or property. Refusal co cooperate in such investigation may result in my discharge.
4. Any misrepresentation or omission in my Application for Employment or related papers or oral interviews may be justification for refusal of employment, or if employed, termination of employment.
5. Business needs will make the following conditions mandatory: overtime, shift work, a rotation work schedule and a work schedule other than Monday through Friday.
6. Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates may investigate my entire work history, law enforcement and traffic records and verify my data given in my Application for Employment, related papers or oral interviews. I authorize such investigation and the giving and receiving of any information sought by Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates. I release from all liability any person giving or receiving any such information.
7. If I am employed, I will abide by the rules and regulations of Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates, including chose which address job-related dress and grooming standards. I understand these rules and regulations may be amended or revised by Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates at any time.
8. If I am employed, my employment will be at the sole discretion of Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates and shall be for no definite period of time. Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates may change any wages, benefits and conditions of employment at any time. Big Bear Brewing Co. and Its Affiliates may terminate my employment at any time without liability except for wages or salary earned as of the dace of such termination.
9. If I am employed, I will value the health, safety & well-being of myself, co-workers & customers. I will notify management at the first signs of becoming sick so scheduling contingencies can be made as far ahead as possible. I will familiarize myself with the location of safety equipment such as First-Aid Kies, Fire Extinguishers & Automated External Defibrillators aka A.E.D. Machines.
10. I will not do anything intentionally to harm the reputation or goodwill of Big Bear Brewing Co. or Its Affiliates.